Season 2, Episode 1: It Came From the Nightosphere
- You have to respect your friends’ boundaries. They might have a really good reason why they don’t want to talk about something or see someone.
Season 2, Episode 2: The Eyes
- This episode explores paranoia as well as the need for personal space and privacy.
- Don’t let disagreements mess up your relationships.
- Some people are really awkward and they might watch you trying to learn how to have a nice life like you have, and it seems really unpleasant, but they just want to be like you.
- A good night’s sleep is pretty important.
Season 2, Episode 3: Loyalty to the King
- You can’t force someone to fall in love with you and you’re not entitled to affection from someone no matter how nice you think you’re being to them.
- Breakups hurt.
- You can’t fly if you don’t have a beard.
- Gossip is ugly and dangerous. Also, it works really fast. Watch out for that.
- People who seem nice at first don’t always turn out to be good people.
- You can change the way you look and maybe even make people think you’re a different kind of person, but you can’t change who you really are.
- Blind loyalty can lead you do to bad things.
Season 2, Episode 4: Blood Under the Skin
- Embarrassment can feel worse than physical pain.
- If someone is spending a lot of time and energy making you feel bad, just ask yourself they don’t have anything better to do than to follow you around all day. What are they, really, without their insults? Not much is what.
- You shouldn’t care about what other people think.
- The moment you decide you don’t care what someone thinks of you, they lose all power over you.
Season 2, Episode 5: Storytelling
- Take care of your loved ones when they’re sick. No matter how miserable they’re being. Being sick is awful. Who knows, you might be sick soon and need them to take care of you.
- Never ever ever push other people into doing something romantic or sexual or physical.
- It’s not okay to mess with people for your own personal gain.
- Being afraid of taking chances can lead you to live an unhappy life.
Season 2, Episode 6: Slow Love
- It can be hard to meet people. Being charismatic and attractive comes easily to some people, but for others it’s difficult and confusing.
- Everyone’s got something they’re good at.
- There are lots of different kinds of people. You gotta be yourself, not try to be like everyone else. There’s someone else like you out there somewhere.