Season 2, Episode 7: Power Animal
- Some people are full of energy and some people haven’t got much energy or focus at all.
- People have their own ways of solving problems using their own strengths.
- Some people seem to lead a charmed life and everything seems to come easy to them.
- Sometimes being fun to be around can be just as effective in getting what you want as focusing and working hard, because other people will help you.
Season 2, Episode 8: Crystals Have Power
- When you try to prove how tough you are, you or someone else can get hurt, and it’s not worth it.
- If you’re afraid of going too far, you might not go far enough.
- Everybody has problems sometimes.
- Power can corrupt even the sweetest, nicest people.
Season 2, Episode 9: The Other Tarts
- Trying to be clever and making things overcomplicated can really backfire. Sometimes it’s best to just follow directions.
- Simple-minded people often have fewer problems because they don’t overthink things.
Season 2, Episode 10: To Cut a Woman’s Hair
- Putting a bunch of pretty bubblegum hair on your head doesn’t make you pretty.
- People who are desperate for attention will latch on to anyone or anything that gives it to them.
- Liking people who don’t like you back is awkward and unpleasant but it happens all the time and it’s pretty normal.
- Attractiveness is more about what’s inside than what’s outside, but people who are told they’re ugly on the outside might turn ugly on the inside because they’re so unhappy.
- A real hero will help someone even if they’ve done bad things.