Season 2, Episode 11: The Chamber of Frozen Blades
- You shouldn’t go snooping around in other people’s stuff. Not even people you don’t like.
- You can’t force ladies to like you and you can’t make them do romantic stuff they don’t want to do.
- Ninjas are cool.
Season 2, Episode 12: Her Parents
- This episode addresses inter-cultural/inter-racial relationships and how history and prejudice can influence how we see each other and how we expect others to see us.
- Be yourself and don’t pretend to be something you’re not. It’s much better to be open and honest and try to help people understand you, even though you risk them rejecting you, than it is to lie to them.
- Be honest with the people you love and don’t hide stuff from them or do stuff behind their backs.
- Treat your friends well and don’t take advantage of them. Be aware of how your actions are affecting the people around you.
Season 2, Episode 13: The Pods
- Ice cream is GOOD.
- Death isn’t such a terrible thing. Instead of worrying about it, you should live a good life and accept it when it comes.
- You have to keep your promises.
- Don’t bite off more than you can chew – know what you’re agreeing to before you agree to something.
- Things aren’t always what they seem. You can’t tell what’s good and what’s evil just by looking at it.
- If you do the right thing, you might get rewarded in the end.
Season 2, Episode 14: The Silent King
- It’s pretty amazing how often people would act like rabid animals if there weren’t rules telling them they couldn’t. Some people need to be told what’s okay and they can’t handle a lack of authority.
- Being a leader doesn’t mean having total power over everyone or doing whatever you want. Political leaders usually have a lot less power than you might think. There’s a lot of rules and you have to do a lot of things you don’t want to.